Natalie's Blog

Bonjour! Ciao! Hallo! Olá! Kumusta! Привет! Hello!

2012 video

December20

My class was given an assignment to create a video using the website animoto. We had to create a video showcasing the major events of 2012. Below is my video. I hope you enjoy it.

I think that the most important event of 2012 would be the fighting in Israel/Gaza. I believe that this is the most important because it is not just something that happened on one day. It happened over a long period of time and is still happening. So many people have died, been injured, or been affected by this fighting. And, it has a possibility to affect many people. If things get out of hand then this could be the start of World War 3. Because we have made more discoveries in the field of nuclear defenses  and other weapons since World War 2, then this war would be much more serious. It would have the potential to cause massive damage to our world. Also, this fighting has been going on for a long time. It is an ongoing event that is constantly in the news and is causing severe devastation. Many rockets have been fired, and people live in constant fear for their lives. Innocent people have been killed and wounded. I think this is most important because it has happened over a long period of time, and it is a very serious matter. It has changed the world because two countries are now enemies, and eventually other countries may begin to take sides as well. If this fighting escalates, than many more people will die. Troops will have to be sent in. This fighting needs to stop.

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar